Aids & Adaptations
*An aid to those who have been diagnosed with Fibromyalgia (FM) Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS) and Myalgic Encephalopathy (ME) who need support and guidance to help them come to terms with their lifelong debilitating condition.
* To help their families, friends, colleagues etc. to better understand and be able to offer their own level of support.
* As a tool to assist the medical profession when dealing with patients who have presented regularly over a 6 month period or more with unexplained pains which could be FM, or those who have already been diagnosed.
* As an outlet for patients wanting to share their experiences to help others.
* A way to raise awareness and educate the general public to the many issues that make up these similar but different conditions.
* To work toward fundraising for research, we all want the same thing:
***We do not make recommendations for any particular device but have simply tried to find aids and adaptations that may assist in helping you to retain more independence and help you continue to partake in activities that may otherwise have become too difficult or impossible. ***